mazikagamda2we
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Letter 2 u

Go down

My Letter 2 u Empty My Letter 2 u

Post  Admin Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:59 am

Yesterday and tomorrow.One is gone and one may never came...today is what I have left and I should live every moment of it but I can`t find the energy to do it.So what sort of madness is it?
I could find a thousand reasons but the truth is that I have one heart filled with grief, ripped in pieces.Why does my heart lie in fragments?Don`t you know?Is you the reason of my grief.But whatever I do,wherever I go I remember you sweet voice singing to me that beautiful song, I remember the stars that I`ve seen every night in your eyes.I try to find my peace here,there and I`m the same as a broken star falling from the sky.
Someone sad once that when we love somebody we have to be able to let them go...if they came back to us means that they were always ours,if they don`t than they never was.I let you free to go wherever you want and you left and never came back to me.Since then so many winter days pass through my life,to many days and nights crying and you weren`t there to hear me,to embrace me and take my pain.I remember those cold days when I was crying out and the cold wind frozed my tears.Time was passing by,flowers start to blossom still I was crying and sad.Then came the summer rains which tooked my tears far away because everytime I was crying the sky was too.The autumn leaves brought me just melancoly.
Again my eyes fill up with tears as I`m writing this letter to you knowing that maybe you will never read these words.My life and your were snapped apart,this price we paid because you didn`t honor your promises.I should belive that you don`t belong to me.How can people forget the one they love?How can I belive that your not the one for me?Did you listened my heart?I was inlove with you and still am I.
Perhaps you know,perhaps you don`t that your departure left behind only memories of our love and still for you wasn`t enough,you had to take also the smile from my lips,the shine of my eyes,the joy of living the life.You just left without saying me goodbye,without a last kiss as you were a stranger to matters of my heart.
Why did you left everything what we had for,everything what we shared?How could you go without looking back?
The fault it was mine or it was yours?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2007-07-13

https://mazikagamda2we.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum